This Article was last updated 4 months ago by Ola
The award of $1,000 will provide valuable assistance to one student struggling to finance their undergraduate degree.
Clarity of Information
Richard Cichocki is a Tax and Financial Strategist, offering his services throughout the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. As President and CEO of Twin Cities Accounting and Tax for the past 16 years, he has advised clients from countless business sectors. His practice provides sage guidance to individuals and businesses and covers tax planning, preparations, and filing. Mr. Cichocki’s work ethic has led to great success and has earned him a fine reputation from both his clients and the larger community alike.
Application Deadline: All applications must be received by December 15th, 2022
Follow Us For More
- University or Organization: Richard Cichocki
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited American college or university, either as a freshman, sophomore, or junior.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Essays should be submitted as a WORD file to (email address), along with the following details:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Updated resume
- Intended graduation date
- Name of University
- Current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must compose an original and engaging essay of 700-850 words in response to the question “What future technology will provide the most benefit to our society at large?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The Richard Cichocki Scholarship is a one-time financial award of $1,000, paid directly to the winning student’s financial aid account.